11/26/2009

Thankful


 downtown Little Rock

Through a series of scary events, our Thanksgiving week has been a bit of a roller coaster ride. I had some alarming pregnancy complications that sent us to the ER in Little Rock. The doc there told us that I was in the process of losing the baby and nothing can be done. Then that doc got an O.B.'s opinion and came back with a little hope, but no info.

The next day, Kari (who was in L.R. also) took us to the clinic where she used to work. We were so blessed by her and the help and answers we received there. The doc said I have a subchorionic hemorrhage which may get better, but may not and may put the baby's life in danger, but may not. Sigh, so waiting and trusting.

In the meantime, I have a husband watching my every move (very caring). No strenuous activities. I have gone from a slow-pregnant-runner to an invalid in one day's time. All for a good cause.
Our trek has now found us in Branson, MO with the Moffitt side relaxing and enjoying the wonders of Sliver Dollar City

 ~On this Thanksgiving evening~
Thanking Him that our baby is healthy.
Thanking Him for family and friends.
Thanking you for prayers.
Thanking Him bearing our cares.
Thanking Him for a baby girl.

A Girl!!!

12 comments:

Cass said...

Jenica ....
I didn't know you were expecting again! Wonderful news ...
And I will certainly remember you in these coming weeks, to keep you and her safe and healthy ...

HopiQ said...

I am praying for you, sweet friend! May the Lord give you strength and peace during this trying time. I'm so thrilled to know you're having a girl.

Kelly said...

What a scary day for you! Praying for you and your little one!

bandanachick said...

Oh Jenica, so sorry to hear about the complications. Praying that your little girl will continue to be healthy, and you will too. SO thankful that the Lord knows best.

Rachel said...

I've been praying for you and your little one (girl!). May the Lord be especially near to you right now as you wait and hope.

Grace Powell said...

Jenica, I'm snuggling my girls and praying for your little one. Take it easy!

Sara said...

We're praying for you and your baby girl, Jenica.

Kari said...

Praising the Lord for a healthy little girl. SO happy I was able to help. Love ya!

Marcie said...

Oh Jenica, I was so scared for you, but I am SO thankful the Lord was watching over you both and heard our prayers. Continuing to pray and congrats on a baby girl!!!

Caleb and Anna said...

Just read this... praying for you! anna

On Second Street said...

We are keeping you in our prayers.

Kim & Dave said...

Jenica-Praying FERVENTLY!

I just checked your blog, & I'm so glad I did!