7/06/2007

Attention!

New Law:


With the high rate of attacks on women in secluded parking lots, especially during evening hours, the Minneapolis City Council has established a "Women Only" parking lot at the Mall of America. Even the parking lot attendants are exclusively female so that a comfortable and safe environment is created for patrons. Below is the first picture available of this world-first women-only parking lot in Minnesota.
















This came via Josh. Thanks, I liked this one.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Funny...

Jenica, the email address you told me didn't work. email me at bryoung (AT) mac dot com and I will email you the forms.

Brian

April said...

That's hilarious! Justin will appreciate that one.

Ruth said...

Oh my goodness! That seems like something Josh would send.
Nate had a kick over it though.

Michelle said...

Hah!!! I think one of those cars is mine:)