12/27/2011

It was a beautiful day of wedding love. 
The details of tradition and ceremony can seem a bit trite, but when you see Christ in each one the meaning becomes a sacred display of Christ's love for his bride.

I will greatly rejoice in the LORD;
my soul shall exult in my God,
for he has clothed me with the garments of salvation;
he has covered me with the robe of righteousness,
as a bridegroom decks himself like a priest with a beautiful headdress,
and as a bride adorns herself with her jewels.
Is. 61:10    



looking forward to more photos from Rebekah Stephenson...

3 comments:

Elizabeth. said...

Looks like a lovely day!! Blessings to Josie & Andrew as they begin this new season of their life together. :) I've checked Rebekah's blog quite a few times, excitedly anticipating the wedding pictures. =)

Blessings!!
Elizabeth

P.S. Was Chloe the flower girl? Just curious. =)

Lil said...

Ooh, I can't wait for more!! =) The dresses are stunning! ;)

jenica said...

Yep, Chloe and Leyla were flower girls. Caden was a ring bearer. I wish I had more pics, but it was too busy!