12/20/2011

12 years ... with her

12 years and counting (unless you include the 3 years it too me to convince you).
12 years of bliss (except the time I drove off and left you at the gas station in the cold)
12 years of balance (including the time after vacation I drove into the garage with the car top carrier on...after getting on to you for doing it before vacation...)
12 years of knowing (since you always sniff out my gift ideas)
12 years of friendship (I'd take a weekend with you over a weekend with the guys anytime)
12 years of compromise (I honestly don't care where we eat)
12 years of growing (with kids we know and don't know)
12 years of fun (camping? snow shoeing? did someone mention camping?)
12 years of holding hands ('member the first?)
12 years as companions (from not having passports on our honeymoon to scrubbing marker off the cabinets and walls)
12 years intertwining two families (one that plans everything and one that plans nothing)
12 years worth any cost (putting a price on the priceless, even a high price, actually cheapens it)


6 comments:

Lil said...

Love it.

Michelle Schuchard said...

SO sweet!!

jenica said...

Ha! Just found this surprise. :)

Elizabeth. said...

So sweet. =)

Cindy said...

Okay, so I'm wondering which family plans everything and which family plans nothing? I have a pretty good guess. LOL

jenica said...

Haha, we have come to appreciate both ways! =)