1/02/2011

Christmastime Part I


A mixture of happenings. 
Thankful most of all for the gift of relationships.















 Especially the One incarnate who came to earth and now walks beside me each day. 
There is no greater joy than knowing His presence.

One year ago we lost our baby. Today, I am very aware of another life just days away from coming into our home. His joy was there then, and it is here now. 
Joy that surpasses this world and it's circumstances. 
Joy from heaven born on earth. 

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thinking of you today, and lifting you up in prayer. I'm sure there are so many emotions. But I'm so glad you are clinging to His joy in all circumstances. The Lord is good! Lots of love to you guys, and we can't wait to hear your news!

Rachel M said...

We miss Daisy with you and look forward to meeting her little brother soon. Love you bunches :)

Caleb and Anna said...

Amen Jenica. Beautiful thoughts and I am anxiously and prayerfully awaiting your news! Anna