1/07/2011

Christmastime Part II














Life is a bit on hold here, while we wait for the baby to come. I'm now one day overdue. 
This Wed., the 12th, the doc wants to induce. Since I'm considered a v-bac, that means they will break my water and give only a little pitocin.  We are praying that I can go on my own before then and/or progress with induction so as not to have another c-section.
I'm still pretty comfortable and sleeping well, but just anxious to be on the other side and hold this baby in my arms. 

"He will feed His flock like a shepherd; He will gather the lambs with His arm, and carry them in His bosom, and gently lead those who are with young." Is. 40:11


7 comments:

Rachel said...

I love that verse...it has ministered to me so many times in the past.

Can't wait to hear your news!

rebekah said...

I love all of your Christmas pictures! It looks like you had a wonderful time with family. I am praying for you now as you wait and will continue to pray for a healthy baby and smooth delivery. So excited for you all!!!

Elizabeth. said...

Looks like a lot of fun Christmas memories! Thanks for sharing. =) We're praying for you & your family...and are excitedly looking forward to meeting your little one! =)

Joyfully in Jesus, Elizabeth

Charity said...

Thinking of you and so excited to hear your news! Praying for peace as you wait and a smooth delivery and healthy baby. :)

Kim & Dave said...

Praying for you!

Kaci said...

Love your pictures! That one of Leyla is too cute. We are anxious to hear baby news and pray that you won't have to be induced.

Anonymous said...

Been praying for you and am excited to hear of your new one's arrival!