12/18/2009

10 Years

Dear Darling,

I remember our 5 year anniversary was you and me puking on the couch with the stomach flu.
Now married 10 years, we're on the couch again.
I'm no beauty queen in my sweats and bed head, but you are here at my side.
For better or worse, in sickness and in health,  I know I will be your love and you mine.
Happy Anniversary! 

Loving you more and more,
Me

p.s. we'll celebrate later!

photo by Bekah Stephenson

Our Wedding Passage:

A Hymn of Faith
Though the fig tree may not blossom,
Nor fruit be on the vines;
Though the labor of the olive may fail, 
And the fields yield no food;
Though the flock may be cut off from fold,
And there be no herd in the stalls
Yet I will rejoice in the Lord,
I will joy in the God of my salvation.
The Lord God is my strength;
He will make my feet like deer's feet.
And He will make me walk on my high hills.

7 comments:

HopiQ said...

Happy Anniversary!!!

We read through Habakkuk Wednesday night for Bible study. Thank you for sharing it with us -- what a wonderful reminder! You've been on my heart and in my prayers.

Kari said...

Happy Anniversary! John was glad that you shared Andy for a little bit today. :) Hope you got to do something fun together regardless of the circumstances. Love you both and praying for you all. You had a BEAUTIFUL wedding 10 whole years ago, great memories.

On Second Street said...

Happy Anniversary. And glad to know you are being well taken care of right now! We are keeping you and the little one in our prayers.

karime said...

awwwe. happy anniversary:)

Rachel said...

Happy anniversary! I'm sure you will never forget this one! We are praying lots for all of you...

Nate Madden said...

love you both so much!!

bandanachick said...

Happy Anniversary!! We are praying for ya'll too.