1/22/2009


Somehow I totally spaced out watching the Inauguration of our new President.
I saw distant glimpses on CNN from the treadmill at the Y...boohoo... and then was gone the rest of the day...oh well.
I feel a little better after seeing these incredible photos. Can you believe the crowd?! Although, I do not agree with much of what Pres. Obama stands for, I will pray for him.
He is the President after all, no changing that.

My hope doesn't lie in a ruler or any man or earthly "system". Because
"the earth is the Lord's and all it's fullness, the world and those who dwell therein. For He has founded it upon the seas and established it upon the waters. Who may ascend into the hill of the Lord? Or who may stand in His holy place? Some trust in chariots, and some in horses, but we will remember the name of the Lord our God. Save, Lord! May the King answer us when we call." (Psalm 20&24)

1 comment:

Kim & Dave said...

Amen, Jenica!