11/02/2007

Wow, some fresh news is overdue here...
I guess, just like everyone, we have been busy. That, and I haven't felt inspired to post the latest events as they happen. For some reason it's getting a little old hat. Maybe if I was more creative. So, hmmmm... I guess I'll make a quick list.
Storybook Camp
Race for the Cure
Chloe got a haircut
Church hayride
Shivaree
Apple Orchard field trip
Andy went to Minneapolis & Dallas
Trying to eat more healthily
Gymnastics is so much fun
Camelot Play
Leyla is "reading"
Julie and Dustin moved away
Halloween: ok or not ok?
Andy's final weeks in his 20s
Leyla has 2 more cavities
Feeling the need to be more organized & scheduled
How did "Hannah Montana" and "H.S. Musical" enter my 5 yr. old's vocab?!
The kitchen has 2 new walls & a ceiling
Caden playing spiderman on the web of trimmed tree branches outside
Family pictures taken
We have NO plans this weekend

7 comments:

Marcie said...

Wow, you guys have been busy! Can't wait to see the family pictures and other pictures of your various events! Hope you're doing well!

Kari said...

Its great seeing you on here again. Yes, you all are very busy bee's these days. I hope that you get some good rest this weekend. Maybe we'll catch up at some point.

jenica said...

I'm sure anyone else's list would look just as long. =)

Kelly said...

It looks like you've been incredibly busy! Share some pictures soon of all those fun activities!!

Kim & Dave said...

Crazy, guys!!!

Man, that really sounds like a ton!!

bandanachick said...

Sounds like a fun and busy time! Hope you enjoy your weekend with no plans...I always love those weekends.

Eryn said...

that does look like it kept you pretty busy. thanks goodness for free weekends!