11/15/2007


There were some logistics problems getting these runner's to their race on time, so they missed it. Thus the unhappy faces. They will try another one this Saturday.



Chloe, after her new haircut, helping make muffins.



The Shivaree:
A shivaree, is a clamorous salutation made to a newlywed couple by an assembled crowd of neighbors and friends. Add disguises, a hayride and bonfire to this party.

Sooo...the kids put to use their dress up clothes.

This is as disguised as we got.

On the hay rack going out to the campfire. Josie as Pocahontas.

Here is the Bride-to-be. I wish I got one of the groom-to-be also.

Cowboy Clayton

Ju and Dustin.

5 comments:

Kari said...

Thanks for posting the great pics. I'm glad you took some of the Shivaree. The only ones I had are the ones I posted...which is hardly any.
HOW WAS YOUR WEEKEND? I have been meaning to call you all week. Maybe tomorrow.

Marcie said...

Thanks for the pictures! I love that one of Ju and Dustin, looks like great fun. Sorry the kids didn't get to the race on time, I hope it works out this weekend!

Eryn said...

i was so glad for the definition of shivaree. i had never heard of it before! looks like fun.

Kim & Dave said...

The kids are SO cute!!!!!

Miss you guys being here!

voni said...

Sounds like a blast:)