6/28/2011

there are always gifts

#77 - #98

my baby sleeping 7 hr., 9 hr, 11 hr! stretches at night
the ability to iron =)
Sunday's message
back into the running groove
time with my sister in law
how he pushes me along
an overworked tooth fairy
the Hammonds
no better father for my children
curriculum choices
my brother holding his baby
Thai food with the gals
roaming grandpa's farm
seeing my cousin and her boys from OR


just enough space in the back yard for a pool
happy baby with never ending smiles
drawing the Word
sunshine
rain
an organized school cabinet
wicker furniture painted
herbs finally planted





5 comments:

Rachel C said...

Beautiful gifts... I am especially ready for that first one myself..

Caleb and Anna said...

are you guys going to ozark camp this year?

jenica said...

Of course! (Lord willing.) Our kiddos would disown us if we didn't! =) Ozark 2 like always.

Caleb and Anna said...

Great! Will try to come see you!

jenica said...

Oh good! I would love to see you!