5/11/2009

Mother's Day

All I wanted was
  • to be together
  • go on a picnic
  • go on a hike
I got so much more.





I have so much more. It would be vain to say any of this life is my doing, the mother.
For it's all the Lord's doing. The two mothers who have begot and blessed us. A husband who loves and serves. Happy sprouting children. I feel much gratitude in knowing that this position and home is a gracious gift He is growing. May we always fear Him.

Unless the Lord builds the house, they labor in vain who build it~Psalm 127

4 comments:

Rachel said...

Beautifully said, Jenica - loved that!

karime said...

what a wonderful post! and very nice camera.. happy mothers day!

Cindy said...

Wayne always said, "Be sure to always give glory to the Lord, don't try to share in His glory." You were very right with it all being a gift and from His hand. I thank God you know that and He's blessed you so. Love your camera and love your family. Hugs and kisses, Mom

Marcie said...

Beautiful! That green picture reminds me of the Sound of Music or something :) You are so right that everything we have is a gift from the Lord. How blessed we truly are!