12/30/2008

Little Lull

Home again. At least for a bit.

Our travels led us to fulfillment as we visited family. And friends here and there, too. The time of being together and little to get done is always refreshing.
We marveled on the way home at how little discipline the children needed and realized it was only because they were so distracted by their sweet little cousins and all the play at G'ma & G'pa's.


Now we're unwinding and doing a lot more behavior correcting. But off to the other g'ma & g'pa's tonight. So more shopping and wrapping and packing to get us there. The unpacked suitcases and upheaved house will have to wait.

Photo by Nate Madden

It will be my mission to get another family pic. I know people will love me for that. Ha.



3 comments:

Shawna said...

super cute pic!

Have fun tonight! We head to Tulsa for our family christmas this weekend.

Lindsey,Alyssa and Carly said...

Where were you again?? I can't stop looking at those beautiful shrubs and *green* secenery in the background?? Nice picture- you look great! Happy New Years to you and yours!

Brooke said...

It was so good to see you guys, even if just for a bit.

BTW, I love your hair! (I meant to tell you that Sunday, but I don't have a brain anymore and forgot.)