11/29/2008

Be Ye Thankful

The fact that we stayed in the vicinity of home the entire Thanksgiving weekend was a rarity, although quite relaxing.

Jill and I seemed to be the only turkey meal shoppers out on Thanksgiving day. We cooks got it together in the kitchen. With a little whipping, mashing and steaming the goal was accomplished. Food on the table.

~blurry cooks~

~table set~

~i must be worn out~

It was a small crowd which felt weird. A nice day however.
Mom, Dustin, Julie and Uriah were recouping in the eastern part of the state. Joel and Karime were with her family. And Jesse is in the tropics soon to be home for Christmas.

I'm thankful for:
My Savior who loved me unto death and has changed the course of my life
My husband and children
All of our family and 2 new nephews
More people: church family, friends near and far
Daily physical provisions from God's hand
Freedom
Health
A hope, for time and eternity


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

very cute cooks. sorry we missed out!

On Second Street said...

i agree- you all so cute in your aprons! looks yummy!