6/18/2008

It's been such a lovely, sunshine-filled week.
Each morning I've walked the 3 kids a half block out our backyard to VBS. This has given me 3 whole hours to do whatever I want. (Does that sounds selfish or what?!)
What I've wanted to do it such sit on my front porch, soak up the sun and gaze at these lilies.

But instead the mornings have consisted mostly of laundry, cleaning and errands. Still, so nice...

Our week is about to get lovelier because we have visitors coming in! Great G'pa, Auntie, and cousins from Tulsa. The plan is: lots of playing, chilling, and more playing.

"So I recommend the enjoyment of life, for there is nothing better on earth for a person to do except to eat, drink, and enjoy life. So joy will accompany him in his toil during the days of life which God gives him on earth." Ecc. 8:15&14

5 comments:

Marcie said...

Glad you are getting some time to get some things done. Hope you are able to spend some time gazing at the lilies too. Have fun with everyone this week!

Rachel said...

That DOES sound nice! I'm sure you are enjoying a bit of quiet.

Have fun with the fam!

bandanachick said...

Wow, so nice!
The lilies are beautiful, I would want to sit on the front porch and stair at them too!
Have fun with your family!

Caleb and Anna said...

Are you going to see Rachel? Tell her I said hi! -A

Eryn said...

i think i will make that verse a life motto! :)