10/03/2007

OK, alright, it's October 1st+.
So here are the finished projects from this post.


#1 Bible verses decoupaged on a 5'x2' window. We have wanted to put Scripture in our house forever, but nothing ever caught my eye. I was going for a clean and earthy/organic look...There are a few things that may need altering on this, but for now it's done. I'm sorry that the photos don't allow you to read the verses. Habakkuk 3:17-19
Act. 4:12 & Romans 6:8
Revelation 5:12-13
Micah 6:8
It hangs on a wide wall above this couch. It was hard to get a good picture with all the reflections.

#2 Simple pillows. I only made a cover with a zipper, that way they are easy to wash and can be swapped with a different cover when desired. (The two couches face each other.)

7 comments:

Angie and Jason said...

Very cool projects! I love the pillows - great colors.

Kari said...

I can't believe you finished your projects so fast, great job! I love the window idea.

Rachel said...

I love it too! Can you make me one too? :)

Kim & Dave said...

Love it, Jenica!!

The curtains look nice on the windows, too. The last time I was there, you were still deciding what to do w/ the window.

Boy, it's been a while, hasn't it?

Ruth said...

Wow, not what I was thinking, but really cool. You'd probably laugh if you knew what I thought you were going to do. :)
I love the pillows, do you sew much? That is a great idea to put a zipper in them so you can switch them out.

Rachel C said...

So creative Jenica, I just can't foresee a time at this point where I am going to get to finish all the stuff like that I have set aside. But I do see more and more of my time coming back to me since Adison has become more independent:)

Michelle said...

I envy your abilities Jenica...Can you send some my way??:)I love the verse hanging!