8/20/2007

Ozark 2

The trip down wasn't the best, thank goodness the trip back was better.

Here's the bug vacuum. I put it to use the first night catching a cicada in our bathroom.
Making the cabin a "home".

Silly Leyla.

If you wanted to know where our kids were, just look for the Moffitt cousins.

Great G'pa Moffitt
Evening meetings were exciting with G'ma's bag of fun.

Sammy Layne's birthday party.


Andy's g'parents - Frank & Barbara and aunt Lois.
Hannah and blue lip Chloe

Lead me rides

Words cannot describe how HOT is was.

Ahh, swimming felt so good every afternoon on these 100 degree days.

Caden caught a beautiful luna moth...and tore part of his wing off.

Can't wait to see you next year Katara!

We really did have a great time! Camp has been a big part of both our lives and we want to pass that on our children. Most of the Moffitt clan was there, so it was a treat to spend a whole week with them. Andy and I were able to have some time together running in the morning, working in the kitchen and star gazing at the dock. We were so blessed by Dan Smith - main speaker and the Rolingers - elective speakers.

9 comments:

Shawna said...

so much fun! I can't wait to go next year.

Marcie said...

Looks like you guys had a great time. Thanks for all the pictures. I do miss those family camp days. We will hopefully start going in a couple years when Seth gets more vacation.

Michelle said...

Cute pics:) What is a bug vacuum?

Rachel said...

I know...it makes me want to go! I have such fun memories of going to camp year after year. And my kids just love it there too.

Glad you had fun!

jenica said...

M - It's for a kid to catch "cool" bugs with. Sucks them up and keeps them contained so you can look at them inside with the built in magnify glass. =)

jenica said...

Hey Rach! We posted at the same time!

Ruth said...

Oh, it looks like so much fun, Ozark was some of my best memories growing up. Hopefully we can bring Austin there someday.

voni said...

Got to love those car rides. Where about in the ozarks where you guys?
BTW, I like your blogs new look:)

Eryn said...

ahh! i miss camp! i am glad you guys had fun.