8/30/2007

It might be awhile...

till I blog again. I know you're all so so sad.

My pardon up until now is Andy and my long weekend away. Lots of catching up on the menial tasks plus retraining myself to be a patient and unselfish parent(not that I ever was one). Not to mention, retraining the kids that they have a mom and dad, not just g'parents, aunts, and aunt's friends.

Also, we have started school this week. I am the teacher. It is going great so far and I realize that if I schedule my mornings well it won't make a huge change in the day. That and the fact that it's only kindergarten.

But here's the real reason I'm justifying a lull: my computer is dying. Technical support over the phone today made this more of a reality. "Oh____ My____ Goodness (low voice, long and drawn out)" was his response when I told him my computer is over 7 years old. It won't connect to the internet. We are weighing our upgrade or buy new options. I am on Andy's laptop which doesn't always come home with him. Be back sometime.

6 comments:

Marcie said...

I hope homeschooling goes well for you! Sorry about your computer :P Hope you get it figured out soon, we'll miss you on here if you're gone too long!

Rachel said...

Yes, I will miss you! We just got a new computer, because ours was from Dave's college years, probably about the same age as yours or older. ;)

Grace Powell said...

I hope homeschooling is great. I am sure looking forward to it. So when you get a new computer keep us posted on what you learn!

Ruth said...

I will miss reading your posts, but you have a great excuse! Good luck homeschooling.

Eryn said...

we will miss you, hopefully it wont be too long. i really admire all you homeschooling moms!

Angie and Jason said...

Come back soon, I enjoy reading your blog!