5/31/2007

Little Rock

We visited Andy's family in Little Rock over 2 weeks ago. It was a fantastic time! His parents went all out in spoiling us, but really what we loved most is just being together.
Rachel, Nate, Micah and Ezra came also, so it was a houseful. 5 kids under 5.

Somehow I forgot a lot in the packing process, including my own suitcase! I don't normally do this. Consequently this added more travel disorder, but it ended up being a bit humorous, too. We managed...but I really wondered (and so did my husband) if my mind was also in that suitcase.

Here are some pictures to tell you more of what we did.

Arkansas river, pedestrian bridge. Do you see "Pinnacle Mountain" in the background?
Caden was Grandpa's little man and loved it!
The Moffitts.
Happy Ezra.
The Kosters. They were at our meeting in CO and are now in Little Rock. Mike is in Iraq right now. Julie is doing an amazing job carrying on with her 5 little ones. Can you imagine?! Those in the military have my respect and gratitude

This is Abbi, Michelle and boys, another dear family at the chapel. Pray for this meeting, for perseverance and growth.

Nate entertaining the kids. This was the hit!
Not to mention all the scooters and trikes G'pa had! Also 2 swimming pools. It was fun overload!

They traveled GREAT! Caden was a little crazy at this point though.We are so thankful to have wonderful families on both sides. It's a rare blessing.

5 comments:

Rachel said...

Looks like so much fun! I too am thankful for wonderful families, and for the blessing it is to my children.

Marcie said...

Thanks for sharing the pictures. Looks like you had a really nice trip. I love those big family get togethers.

Ruth said...

Oh it looks like a blast! Seeing kids with their grandparents is so great.

voni said...

I sooooo relate to the mind left in the suitcase thing. My theory is that the mind can only remember so much. If you you put to much data in in something is is bound to fall out. To bad it was your suitcase..he ..he he.

Caleb and Anna said...

Great pictures! Thanks for sharing!