11/28/2006

Congrats to Micah and Emily who are now expecting there 2nd child! We are soooo happy for you!

A little about our Thanksgiving week:
Happy birthday to my dear husband (last Tues.)! He is a 29. I love him more each year.
We worked vigorously on our bathroom remodel. It's very close to being done, pictures soon to come!
We stayed up at my parents for 3 nights. It was a great time to just be with the family. Even though we live farely close, it's hard to coordinate everyone being in one place at the same time! I'm thankful that we all get a long so well and love being with each other!


Us. Not in our best "picture mood". The 2 girls were recovering from the stomach flu, ugg.
Julie, Dustin and Tyson.

Josie and Bullseye. =)

That's everyone!

8 comments:

Shawna said...

so much fun!

Brooke said...

happy birthday, andy!

HopiQ said...

Beautiful pictures! The years certainly have flown by...it seems not that long ago we were hanging on for dear life as your dad pulled us on tubes and sleds behind the pick-up all over the fields during Thanksgiving break. Love you, dear friend!

Rachel said...

Happy birthday, Andy! You guys have a beautiful family!

Carl and Tisara said...

Happy Birthday Andy! Thanks for all the pics. What a lovely family!

Eryn said...

i have never seen your family before,.. beautiful! i love the animals too. happy thanksgiving.

Mrs.A said...

What a treat to see your whole family together, Jenica. I clicked on the photo to enlarge it, then turned my monitor around to show my entire class here at ACS. I wanted them to see some of my former kids - Joel, you, Jesse, Julie, Dustin, Jill, Josie. . . . Give my love to them all!

Marcie said...

I love all the pictures. I can't believe how big all the kids are getting! Hopefully we'll see you over Christmas.