10/23/2006

Monday, Monday

What am I going to do today? Since my car is in the shop, I have big plans to accomplish a lot. Not sure if that will happen...

* We normally go to the Y on Mondays, but with no car, I set my alarm for 5:40 so I could go workout before Andy left for work. Did that happen? NO. Maybe I'll go tomorrow...

*It's 10:00 and I HAVE started the laundry. Mondays is laundry day. Yes, I only do it once a week.

*Make bread - 6 loaves.

* Recover dining chair seats. This is the 4th time I've done them since we've been married. I'm going with black foax leather this time, no more fabric. I got it all for $5! It has to be something spill proof and cleanable. I hope this will accomplish practicality and style. Look at these yucky seats! I'll show the "after" when I finish.


* Take screens off window, hose down, put away.

*Wash windows. Ha, yeah right!

*Where do my poor children fit into this? I know they'll be attempting to help me any way they can, they love to "help". Maybe we'll bundle up (it's only in the 40's here) and go for a walk.


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am impressed! Especially with the laundry!! I have a really long list too, and since we got around late, I only have 1/2 day to get it all done.

I can't wait to see your chairs!

jenica said...

Remember this is the list, not actually what I'll get done!

Anonymous said...

yeah, I think I have been letting myself off easy lately by not even making a list. I am a box checker by nature, so I need to dig out the notebook! I am so much happier that way.

Eryn said...

so did you get all of this done? what a list! i am so NOT a do-it-yourselfer. so, hats off to you. i admire women who do this stuff.
i LOVED all of the pics of your kids. so beautiful. caden(is that his name, sorry, i forgot) looks like andy. but i cant really tell who the girls look like. a good combination i guess.