4/19/2011

Counting back... a month ago

52. 24 hours in Kansas City
53. sacrificial grandparents
54. a trip to Little Rock for the girls
55. listening to heaven is for real in the car
56. seeing planned parenthood out my window...deep breath...babies in heaven


57. five birthdays within three days
58. a visit from family


59. uncle Nate's Toy Story 3 birthday cake
60. aunt Rachel's hummingbird cake


61. four sweet cousins
62. lots of newborn cuddling from Grandma


63. legos with breakfast

64. baby alarm clock


65. Hebrews 13

66. parachutes containing the Truth for the Colombian jungles

67. dress up, lots and lots of dress up
68. 9 weeks of Elim Mark


69. seeing new life in a young couple
70. baptisms in our church meeting


I've joined Ann at Holy Experience with many others in expressing gratitude to God, the giver of all good things. 

4 comments:

Brooke said...

Elim is just beautiful! I know you're not supposed to call a boy *beautiful*, but I'm sorry... he is! :)

Rachel said...

I love that picture of you and Elim!

Kim & Dave said...

Precious pics!!

Elizabeth. said...

Thanks for sharing all of the delightful pictures, Jenica! I always enjoy your posts and beautiful pictures capturing those special little moments in your life. =) The Lord is so good! Love the picture of you and Elim...so sweet. He is SO precious! (I think I always say that-but it is true!! :))

Blessings,
Elizabeth