10/28/2010

30 Weeks

photo by Caden

Feeling great here! 
Also, I'm realizing how close it's getting to meeting this baby. I've been sewing up a few tiny & simple things, but I need to get for real ready soon - before the holidays start rolling.
order a crib mattress
sew a crib quilt
hang roman shades
hunt down a bassinet
order cloth diaper supplies
clean car seat in storage
sew more baby clothes =)
switch Caden to bunk with the girls (temporarily)

In related news, my sister who is due 10 days after me is having a boy, too.
And my brother and his wife just announced they are expecting!

The kids pray every night that this baby will come to live with them and the Lord has given peace that this Christmas will be so much different than last.
We are very blessed.




12 comments:

Kari said...

BEAUtiful!!!! So happy for the whole family!

Elizabeth. said...

Blessings as you accomplish things from your list! :) I'm so excited to meet your precious little one!

Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Rachel said...

Was thinking about you the other day...so glad to hear that you're doing well!

Sarah said...

Moffits,
It is going to be fun to have a new one in the family:) Do you know if it is a boy or girl?

Sarah From Lake Country Bible Chapel

Alan C. said...

What!? Joel and Karimi? That's great to hear.

Excited for you guys.

Em said...

Jenica, So good to see you are doing well! We are very excited for you guys! You are such a beautiful mom!

Robin said...

you look adorable, jenica! what an exciting time for you all :o)

sonshinymom said...

oh Jenica it makes me so happy to see you all big and pregnant!! You are gorgeous!! :) I miss you! love adn prayers!!

rebekah said...

You look absolutely stunning!!! Words cannot express how happy I am for all of you guys = D

Kim & Dave said...

Jenica-LOVE the pic!!! We are so happy for you!!!

Wish we could loan you the bassinet again. (like we did w/ Layla). Ahhh the memories!!

I bet Caden is super excited!! (not like the girls aren't, but-a little brother for him!!)

Kaci said...

You look great! We are so excited to meet the newest Moffitt.

You are more than welcome to borrow our bassinet if you want. It's the one Cory and Alissa gave us and it's now being stored in the basement.

Sara said...

You are so beautiful, Jenica! We're praying for you and it made me so happy to read this post!