8/06/2010

The Good News of Salvation
"The Spirit of the Lord God is upon Me, because the Lord has anointed Me to preach good tidings to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the brokenhearted to proclaim liberty to the captives...give the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness; that they may be called trees of righteousness, the planting of the Lord that he may be glorified." Is. 61:1-3

Our time at Story Book Lodge reminded me of how the gospel never gets old and how refreshing it is to hear it go out to hungry souls.

And there was LOTS of little girl silliness to go along.
more photos to come

3 comments:

HopiQ said...

It is so fun to see a picture of Storybook. So many wonderful memories! I'm very thankful for the time I had there and all the Lord taught me. Can't wait to see more pics! Thinking of you and keeping you in my prayers. It was wonderful seeing you at the conference.

Elizabeth. said...

Sounds like you had a lovely time at Storybook~~excited to see more photos. We missed you all!

Joyfully in Jesus,
Elizabeth

Annie said...

Can't wait to see more photos! :) I agree, Storybook was AMAZING! I'm looking forward to next year already. =)
Blessings,
~Annie~