9/04/2009

Oh Boy

Because we will want to remember this week when he's a sophisticated & responsible adult,
here goes all his doings of late. With in one week. He and the neighbor boy.
  • Opened 2 cans of paint in the garage, (making a "airplane" with 2 buddies) painted pieces of wood, the garage floor, paint on himself. Mixed black into my brand new gallon for my living room redo.
  • Picked a pumpkin out of a neighbor's yard to decorate friend's porch.
  • Broke the basement window with a hammer. Ate s'mores supplies in basement storage room and then peed in tin bin. Dressed in snow clothes and climbed in the deep freezer.
  • Decided to make a "light saber" by mixing my collection of acrylics and watercolors and spilling across my white dining room bench.
  • Broke into another neighbor's garage to play "star wars". Stripped buck naked (a must for playing star wars?) and then pooped. Pooped. This boy and his buddy.
I sure love you, but you can let up on the mischief pretty please?

12 comments:

Micah said...

What kind of man doesn't take a poo outside once in a while? Seriously, this post had me laughing!

Em said...

This post causes me to fear the future with my little guy.

Rachel said...

Oh. my. goodness.

Jenica, I completely sympathize with you! I have 2 very mischievous boys myself! But the whole idea of boys their age learning how to open paint cans??? Now I'm scared out of my mind!

Seriously, if we survive this (and don't lose our minds! :) we are going to have some stories to tell! Good thing you're writing them down...I think I might be blocking out the memories. :)

Nate Madden said...

I love his smoochie face picture...he makes me laugh!

sonshinymom said...

oh my goodness girl, this makes me feel soooo muucch better!! LOL!

On Second Street said...

oh- that made me laugh! And made me scared for my future!

Kari said...

I am still laughing and crying and scared out of my mind for what is to come.

Caleb and Anna said...

What?!! Please tell me this is not true! Surely not. I'm going with not. Too funny! I guess I have much to look forward to!

jenica said...

I added no exaggeration to these events, seriously.
This week has been dull in comparison, thank goodness. I think this was just a period he was experimenting with his limits because it's definitely not the norm.

Eryn said...

HI-larious!!!! what fun memories those will be. glad to know children are normal when they do these things.

Rachel C said...

Oh my.....

Jeni said...

I actually read this post when you first posted it and it has helped me get through some of my more trying "boy" moments. It is so much funnier when someone else's boy is coming up the the great ideas. Thanks for re-sharing it with me!